LAMBORGHINI MANCHESTER HOSTS SUPERCAR SUNDAY SPECTACULAR
- H.R. Owen Lamborghini is celebrating a hugely successful Supercar Sunday event, with over 40 of the finest supercars in attendance
- The leading luxury dealer group’s Manchester showroom displayed eight of the latest Lamborghini models, including the Aventador S and Huracan Performante Spyder
- Over 300 like-minded enthusiasts made their way to Lamborghini Manchester for a day of supercars in 27-degree heat
- Highlights included the Lamborghini Countach, Lamborghini Diablo SV, Bugatti Veyron, Ford GT40 and the new Lamborghini Super Trofeo EVO race car
- Hi-res images are available to download here: https://we.tl/OLtP4Qi4ge
London, 6th June 2018. H.R. Owen Lamborghini is celebrating a truly spectacular showcase of the finest cars in the world, as its Supercar Sunday event took centre stage in Manchester this weekend.
At H.R. Owen’s Lamborghini Manchester showroom, over 40 stunning models came together in front of over 300 like-minded enthusiasts – and Lamborghini was at the heart of the action.
Lamborghini Manchester opened the workshop doors on the day and had the likes of the Aventador S, Murcielago and Huracan Performante all lining up for guests to savour.
H.R. Owen’s tricolore line-up of Performante Spyders hogged plenty of the limelight on the day, but there was plenty more to see elsewhere, including the Lamborghini Countach, Lamborghini Diablo SV, Bugatti Veyron, Ford GT40 and the new Lamborghini Super Trofeo EVO race car.
Beautiful sunshine and 27-degree heat on the day made for some spectacular images. A full hi-res gallery of the event can be downloaded here: https://we.tl/OLtP4Qi4ge
Rupesh Jethwa, H.R. Owen Lamborghini Brand Director, said: “Supercar Sunday was a hugely popular event and one we’re immensely proud of. There was a fantastic, festival atmosphere and a superb array of supercars on display. Only H.R. Owen could bring together such amazing cars in one place and share it with both enthusiasts and customers. We’re looking forward to next time!”
Full details of H.R. Owen Lamborghini’s next Supercar Sunday will be released in the coming months.